Able Donation Fees
Able Donations’ mission is to provide a cost-effective package keeping our fees as transparent as we can make them. For all the services we give, we charge a small percentage to help support the platform.
Unlike other platforms our fees are always on top of your donation chosen to make it very clear how much is getting donated to the charity and how much is charged as a fee. Also unlike others we do not charge a service fee to the charities.
|Complete Platform Fee.|| |
Here is a clear example of how an average donation will formulate (UK):
Donation - £30.00
Platform & Processing Fee - £1.50 (5%)
Total Transaction Through Platform - £31.50 (Donation + P&P Fee)
|Amount Charity Receives|| |
Total Donation With Gift Aid - £37.50
Total Donation Without Gift Aid - £30.00
Here's what we're busy doing:
- The main cost to us is a processing fee by the payment provider - Stripe
- Running, monitoring 24/7 and constantly improving Able donations technology so it can handle high levels of traffic while meeting the latest security and banking standards.
- Making sure your money is safely and correctly donated to the charities of your choice.
- Constantly creating new fundraising tools and services for charities, to grow the world of giving.
- Taking full responsibility for the Gift Aid we claim on charities' behalf in the UK marketplace, being regularly audited by HMRC.
- Maintaining our security and data protection systems, which are accredited annually at the highest possible level (PCI Level 1).